Salon Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 14, 2016
This book was required for my nursing school - BSN program. I feel the selection of books my program chose were all very informative, to the point and we used the books for the classes that required them. During nursing school most people do not know where their career will take them, there are so many options the RN has available, so building a strong foundation is essential to success in the field. Nursing books are not written to be entertaining they are for educational purpose only. This book definitely offered education. After you graduate school and chose a path then find the best reference book you can find and carry it with you until the day you retire. I always recommend the additional study guide to a book if one is available.
on June 10, 2012
This is key information that is easy to access from the textbook but I honestly don't think it is worth the money for the amount of time that I have actually used it. Good reference but nothing different than the textbook itself. good care plans and information on assessments that are different than adult in an easy to read format. Good book and good information just didn't use it as much as I had anticipated!
on May 5, 2016
required text for Nursing Program courses
on January 22, 2018
This manual was really helpful for completing care plans for my peds clinical
on March 28, 2013
Pretty straight forward info. I like how it has charts of the basics. Nice for reviewing. Very helpful for the nursing student.
on December 12, 2016
As described. This was required for school.
on December 15, 2015
Great!!
on November 18, 2014
Great resource.,
on May 6, 2015
I love this book! My clinical teacher recommended it to help with my care plan and assessment. This has been a wonderful tool to use during my pediatric rotation!
on August 27, 2017
Perfect for my Pediatric Nursing School courses.