BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on July 9, 2017
Great condition!
on November 11, 2014
This is a great book. I am reading it whenever I have down time, and it is a great reminder of all the little aspect of systemic illnesses that I might forget if I didn't have some type of regular reminder.
on August 22, 2011
If I could only have one text in my office, this would be it. It's the one I pull out most often- diseases can be uncommon and you can't trust your memory. There are tables for quick reference and wonderful prescription go-by's, and when you really need to understand a topic (like before you talk to the patient's physician) there is the meat of the text for review.
on May 25, 2016
Outstanding and invaluable resource for any dental practitioner! Answers just about any question regarding dental treatment of any patient - medically compromised or not!
on April 26, 2016
Been using older edition of this book ever since I graduated from Dental School. I just wish they kept the book smaller like the older editions.
on January 29, 2014
A must have reference book for a everyday dental clinician if you want to provide your patients with a great care.
on June 11, 2013
Got it fast and in brand new condition. really good book and must have for dental professionals. The intro tables are good reference for medical conditions in dental settings. Has later chapters that go into deeper detail about the medical conditions.
on March 9, 2014
it is a good book. thank you. it will help me in my dental practice. good for my patients. easily understood.
on May 14, 2013
It is good to plan for the compromised patient. I think every dentist should read this book . Also dental student !
on July 9, 2016
Excellent service and quality item