Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on October 14, 2015
Doesn't look like pictured as has a spiral plastic spine at left. Bigger than I imagined but fits great in my pocket with a large cell phone. With my steth in my right pocket I'm all set. Love this. Wish all my classmates could afford one too
on April 1, 2013
I love this thing! It fits into my jacket pocket and the waterproof pages are a must-have. The slick pages allow for those little flag/tabbies to stick and be restuck when needed--so I have tabs all through it for those things i need right now!
I've announced its awesomeness to my RN classes so all the other students may benefit from this thingy.
on October 29, 2015
BEST book EVER for nursing students! Literally everything I need to know and is small enough to fit in my pocket. I am so happy with this purchase!
on July 2, 2016
It is small enough to place in my nursing bag & use for reference it needed.
on September 23, 2015
Very useful, with great information. I would recommend this to nursing students and new nurses. I used it often during nursing school
on December 8, 2016
Nice to know.
on January 11, 2015
Perfect for a quick, detailed guide in nursing schools! Hasn't come into play yet but I know that these will be a lifesaver in my tough clinicals.
on March 2, 2014
This is great to have on your clinical days in your pocket it has everything that you need! I would suggest getting this in the very beginning of nursing school, I just wish I would have known!
on January 27, 2015
Shipping was quick and book was in great condition. Glad to have this little reminder book during clinicals! Thank You
on May 13, 2013
If you are a nursing student, you need to have this in the pocket of your scrubs. All the norms for lab tests are right there, along with some great assessment guidelines.