Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: Hardcover|Change
Price:$206.04+ $3.99 shipping

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on February 2, 2007
This is a good book for beginners in marketing research and want to know how to conduct market research. This is a book for the undergraduate marketing program. Our instructor used it for the MBA program as it explains some of the concepts really well.

If you have done surveys, collected survey data, developed survey questionnaires, used statistical tools to analyze data and interpret results , this book is a waste for you. I hardly read this book for my program.
on September 1, 2016
This is full of scribbles. The last owner marked through entire lines of passages, crossing things out. incredibly distracting and confusing. Should be noted when you rent a book and it is marked all over.
on September 21, 2012
The Basic Marketing Research book came in a very timely manner (Within the projected arrival times) and I can't be more pleased with its condition. The seller was very accurate. There was nothing wrong with the book except a little cover scuff on the front. There was nothing that couldn't be overlooked. Thank you!
on September 24, 2012
The book came within the delivery time specified. I have not tried the Qualtrics access, b/c I don't need it for my course. Overall, I was happy with my purchase experience. I would recommend for students who need this book and don't want to pay new/bookstore prices.

Thanks!
on September 16, 2011
The text book arrived in promised condition in a very timely manner! If you don't need the 7th edition of this book; the 6th here in soft cover is a great 25$ investment! Buy it now.
on September 23, 2012
It was in fairly good condition, had the access code, and in general was everything that it was described as. It came on time too because I had it shipped for fast delivery!
on August 16, 2016
My daughter needed this book for her Marketing class at UNCW. Buying it used saved me $250!
on August 20, 2014
Seemed good, didn't read it
on September 2, 2010
I have never had such a great experience with amazon! great product, fast delivery! A+++++