Truck Reviews Beauty Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 11, 2010
I'm working in the lending industry and have had to deal with so much litigation in the last five years. It is frustrating! I've learned that the legal system is very broken and far from fair and equitable. The benefit of this book is that it helps the reader understand the process better, because anyone dealing with law learns that the process is far more important than who is right or wrong or who did something by law or not. Being armed with the 'realities' of the legal system is just good common sense for anyone in law or in business! A highly recommended read for everyone! Not overly dry, good examples, and also helps the reader think.
2 people found this helpful
on September 9, 2013
I have never reviewed a school required book before, since they are usually mind numbingly boring. This book was NOT! It was actually a book that I looked forward to reading, and I think I learned more from this book than any other textbook. I know! Weird! If you are interested in some basic knowledge of business law, this is a great resource and probably one I will hang onto.
on March 28, 2017
This is an excellent textbook. It was the assigned reading for my Law and Ethics class. The writing is easy to read and it goes into just the right amount of detail for someone who wants general knowledge of business law.
on December 6, 2017
Great book...
One person found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on April 30, 2018
I ordered and paid for a new copy, I received a very old copy, used, it has an odor to it, it is full of highlighted marks.
on February 16, 2018
Good enough!
on February 5, 2016
Honestly it has great incite on business, and law. It doesn't tell you exactly what laws do what and mean, but it puts it in terms you can understand. Which later you can branch out to more sophisticated books.
on January 4, 2017
Books I received are just as described and in very good condition
on December 19, 2017
Great price, especially for the amount of time we needed them. I did ship back both books in the same box. I'm hoping this isn't a problem.
on February 27, 2018