Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

A Date with Fortune
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on October 12, 2014
One of the sweetest Fortune stories. I have read a few of them but to be honest got tired of hunting for them, so many different authors yet the stories marry seamlessly. To me this story is the sweetest of them yet Felicity has a strong spine and stands by her convictions and dreams, can Michael make room in his life for her, is he willing? Read the story and find out.
VINE VOICEon February 5, 2013
What a sweet, romantic story Ms Crosby has given us!

The workaholic Michael Fortune gets hit by Cupid's arrow when he sees a real sweetheart of a young woman, Felicity Thomas, who also gets the arrow. Felicity is the roommate and best friend to his cousin Wyatt's fiancee, Sarah-Jane.

Michael's 36 and hasn't even thought of marriage except as *it's not for me* Michael doesn't realize he is one of the emotionally walking wounded. Love those tall, dark and handsome heroes that need a heroine to find love with.

Felicity has already built up a candy shop, True Confections, is 24 and it looks to Michael like she is the kind that's a marry only not have a one night stand with. His family and the town folk let him know lol Felicity doesn't have blinders on she just has had a nice life and wants to give Michael one to remember.

Felicity's aunt Liz is a *real character* you have to love too even the town of Red Rock and it's citizens are characters that the Atlanta Fortunes are moving to!

Ms Crosby has written a wonderful Valentine for us. Do enjoy it!
on June 8, 2013
I enjoyed this book, but it wasn't my favorite by a long shot. It wasn't very complicated, was your typical boy-wants-girl kind of story, and was quick reading. I didn't really like the main character.
on June 2, 2013
Not a very realistic plot but interesting characters. It was totally predictable, and I really did not care for the ending.
on April 24, 2013
I am a fan of the Fortune of Texas series from Harlequin, and Susan Crosby maintain the excellent standards set by Marie Ferrarrella and Judy Duarte. It amazes how to the story line the authors are that write about the Fortunes. Ms. Crosby continued with the same wit and finesse that is expected from one of this series. Thoroughly enjoyable!
on May 16, 2013
I enjoyed the two branches of families in this series very much. The characters are very interesting, funny, and likable. I like how the family members are mention throughout the series. You are kept up dated with each one.
on March 12, 2013
I enjoyed this book so much that I could not put it down and read continually until I finished it. I love all the books connected to the Fortune family and hoping that there will many more about this amazing family.
on March 3, 2013
I have been reading each of the Fortune Family stories.. I love each of them... Each is a different story, but each is a good storie of love for each of these family members.... I have really enjoyed them
on March 5, 2013
I have followed the Fortune families from Minn to Texas to Georgia and I think a little side trip to Arizona and even Australia. Very interesting the number of different scenarios.
on June 5, 2013
Love reading about the Fortune family. Their stories are great. Please keep them coming. New genrations have new stories. Looking forward to them.