Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Math and Science Workout for the ACT (College Test Preparation)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on August 10, 2011
I am only through the Science section with my son and we have encountered numerous errors in the text. Someone forgot to edit this or the editor needs to be shown the door! Thankfully, I am working ahead of my son, correcting errors. If you do not have a science/math expert working with you, this book will frustrate you to no end.
on February 4, 2012
Yes, it's true. Within the last few months, this little workbook, along with my WyzAnt tutoring services, helped one of my students get a great ACT score, and full scholarship to a prestigious University. We did have to correct some errors in the book, but the topics presented are just what we needed to be studying. You're welcome to contact me via WyzAnt or ace-tutoring (ACE-TUTORING) if you have any questions. I'm always glad to help.
on July 9, 2012
EXCELLENT. WELL WORTH WHILE AND WELL WORTH THE INVESTMENT! The layout of the book was very reflective of an actual ACT test. The way the book broke down the problems and explained them made test taking easy. Great show!
on December 13, 2012
great practice for those who need a bit extra in math and/or science. This book takes you through it all if you bother to read it. Osmosis doesn't work as my son had hoped though.
on July 18, 2015
I'm doing the first passage and I've already encountered numerous errors. This needs to be edited.