Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 14, 2014
As a homeschooling family, we try to find a variety of materials that catch the kids' interest. This book has done that with two kids, three more will follow. Even if you don't follow the series, this is a great stand-alone read. I read aloud, we do a craft or coloring page and we learn. It's awesome.
8 people found this helpful
on June 14, 2017
Love these books. If you child likes a new adventure this book is for them. The book is of good quality and perfect reading material for a 2nd grader.
on May 24, 2017
My son started reading this series at school, he was so interested i've kept buying the next book and he loves reading them. Great book series!
on December 6, 2016
I grew up with these books and I loved them growing up and I knew my 8 year old who has adhd would enjoy them.
3 people found this helpful
on February 11, 2016
My five year old absolutely loves these stories. Jack and Annie enter their magic tree House and venture through time they cover geographic areas around the world with excitement while teaching children about places and marks of history such as: Ancient Greece, pyramids, the amaZon, space travel and much more. I even learn from these books!
|0Comment|Report abuse
My granddaughter loves this series but I was shocked at how short these books are. I will find another series to buy for her.I don't think these are worth $5 each.
on May 20, 2017
My Grandson enjoys reading Mary Pope Osborne series of books.
on December 15, 2016
My daughter loves this series! We are working on collecting them all.
One person found this helpful
on March 28, 2014
This was my son's favorite magic tree house book. This is a great series. My son is just turned 6 and I read them to him at night before bed - about two chapters a night and he really likes the stories. After we read this book he got very interested in ancient Egypt - so much so we've visited the museum to see mummies, have ancient Egypt books and new actual fact books. I recommend the fact checker that goes with this book.
on January 13, 2017
This was a gift. The recipient was very interested in learning more about mummies and pyramids.