Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

The Norton Introduction to Literature
Format: Hardcover|Change
Price:$24.00+ Free shipping

on August 3, 2017
I love this os nice book
on November 24, 2015
Good book, much info and enough learning to keep me interested.
on February 22, 2011
Great for college students and even teachers looking to add some extra material to their lessons. Alot of great stories and plays, good to buy even if you just enjoy good literature!
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on May 5, 2015
Gr8 condition
on November 14, 2014
Great. used for school.
on December 15, 2014
Good
1 helpful vote
on March 16, 2009
Now not all +2000 pages is literature, but the rest is about defining terms and examples for writing. I loved this book immensely and can say that more colleges should use this text and edition. The lay out was perfect and the collection of works was fabulous. This textbook I did not sell back and I have used it for other English classes, it's just that darn awesome.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on September 29, 2009
This is a good book for studying at school. It is helpful and insightful. You can even read it if you're not at school it's still a great tool for you to dive into, if you're into that kind of thing. However, the print is too small and is very difficult for me to read. I have to really concentrate.
on July 3, 2008
I absolutely love to read, and this is one of the textbooks I will never return for cash back. I'm going to keep it forever because it has so many good stories and poems in it! My goal is to make my own library for myself in my home and this is a great Literature book to add. If you like classic stories and a wide variety of reading material, I highly recommend keeping this if you ever have to buy it for class.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on December 9, 2013
Got this book for school. Was happy with the price. It was way more expenisve everywhere else and it came in great condition!