Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Discovering French, Nouveau!: Student Edition Level 3 2004
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on November 2, 2011
For the first time in memory, my low-tax County does not have money to provide a French 3 textbook to every student and my child was finding it difficult to complete classroom & homework assignments. Fortunately for us, Amazon.com has EVERYTHING and we were able to purchase a textbook for my child.

The book took a little while to reach us (unusual for Amazon & its affiliates) but when it arrived, it was in perfect condition. Merci beaucoup, Amazon.
on December 12, 2013
The quality is good, but I payed for a NEW book, not one that is covered in holes on the front cover.
on October 4, 2014
Had a few sticky pages but nothing to worry about.
on September 12, 2014
Product wa shipped and arrived as described.
on October 8, 2015
All the books arrived in tip-top condition!
on July 17, 2016
Perfect, exactly what i was looking for!!
on September 17, 2011
These books are relatively expensive. I was so blessed to find the book for my son's class and to have not paid an arm and a leg for it. Now I can sacrifice my arm and leg for his tuition. LOL!!!