Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

Contemporary Business
Format: Hardcover|Change
Price:$19.99+ $3.99 shipping

on August 18, 2010
Just in case anybody is on the fence about purchasing this item due to an incomplete description by Amazon go ahead and order it. I spent over a 1/2 hour on the phone with Amazon Customer Service that ended up including a three-way call to the publisher trying to figure out if this book came with the audio cd's that are required by most colleges. Needless to say the call got me nowhere. Even the Customer service rep. from the publisher was clueless on the matter. So I just ended up ordering it anyways thru amazon thinking that if it did not have the cds I would just send it back. Guess what 1 day later package arrives with cds included!
22 comments| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 20, 2014
The book arrived fast, which is a good thing since i needed it as soon as possible. The condition of the book was almost as if it was brand new. This seller does a superb job when it comes to shipping and updating information fast. I would definitely recommend it!
on June 2, 2015
The book was delivered on time and in good condition. I used this book in my weekly studies on campus. I learned a lot from this book. It is well organized, and the material is clear and easily understood.
on May 12, 2011
I received this book in good condition, but it was missing two chapters in the center of the book. Upon calling the publisher, I was informed it was a special order which did not contain all the chapters or pages of the regular edition. This information was not disclosed, and I did not notice this until I was well into the book. I had to order another book to complete my class. I contacted the seller, but of course received no reply. Very dishonest and unethical. Do not order from this seller. Amazon should drop this seller.
on April 11, 2015
Great price...Hardly used the book.
on November 1, 2016
love it
on February 4, 2017
It's about what you'd expect from a college course textbook.
on December 1, 2014
Book smelled a little funny but was in okay shape it got me through the semester
on September 26, 2014
good book and nice condition. easy to understand!
on January 24, 2013
Brand new. This book is expensive to buy in stores and is required for intro to business courses. The price on here is greatly generous and I would definitely recommend it to business students.