Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Core Concepts of Accounting Information Systems
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on May 28, 2010
I am a student who used this book for my AIS class. After getting to know it for the semester, I have to say I really didn't like this text. The way the information is presented is incredibly dry. There is not really any color in the book besides black and blue, I didn't think there were enough real world examples, and I would have liked to have seen some more multiple choice review questions at the end of the chapters. I just feel like AIS is a subject that has a lot of potential to be incredibly dry (I mean who wants to talk about flowcharts for 2 chapters?) and given that I find it especially important for the author to make the book visually appealing with loads of real world situations and examples to show the importance of concepts with some more creative figures and pictures within the book. The style of writing could stand to be a little more engaging as well. Obviously AIS is an important subject and very relevant to our financial systems, but if we need to learn about it, why not make it a little more appealing?
on April 20, 2009
The topics are disorganized and the ideas within each chapter are presented with little to no structure. One can never quite figure out how the issues are connected or not connected.
on December 19, 2014
This is the textbook I needed for my on-line class. The material is provided to us on-line, however I'm old school and I need to have the written book to study from.
on September 10, 2009
Very fast shipper. I received the book in less than a week and they shipped it the next day from ordering. Book was in the shape that was described. Thanks.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 15, 2008
Product was exactly as described, and the shipping was very quick! I would recommend this seller!
on September 29, 2007
received the book on time. it was in good and new condition exactly as stated.