BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on March 26, 2015
I am a paralegal studying to become a certified paralegal and this book by far one of the best resource books I have purchased. It covers a lot of information pertaining to contracts, torts, criminal procedure, etc, Which are a few subjects on the NALA exam. I have thumbed through it and have read several pages and the ONE thing I can say it's EASY READING and I HIGHLY suggest this and this seller when purchasing reference books.
on July 10, 2014
This is a large book full of legal information and cases in different fields. I used this book in my MBA Law class (a lot of reading). It made the course interesting and facilitated some animated discussions among the students.
Enthusiast: Batmanon February 11, 2014
Business Law is as thorough as I would expect any high level textbook to be. All of the explanations are simple and straight forward, along with dozens and dozens of cases to illustrate them. Plus, many legal codes referenced are given in full in the glossary, saving you from having to look them up online. Couldn't really ask for more.
on August 17, 2016
I am currently taking a Business Law class that required the 13th Edition, but this works just fine. The chapters are on different pages but it's what I need.
on September 30, 2013
It's actually a very approachable text and interesting. I actually dropped this class (to take next quarter instead) but I'm keeping the book. I can't imagine covering all the information thoroughly in one quarter. I'm going to read it on my own so I can make sure to get all of it in...
on July 8, 2013
I bought this book for my Los Angeles City College Business Law 1 and Business Law 2 classes over Summer 2013. The teacher had us buy the online 2-Semester course access for this book which is $150 on CengageBrain. That package includes online access to this book for 365 days from activation of course key, course work and assignments/tests sent out by my teacher for us to do instead of handouts and such. The teachers did not require anyone to have the real book as all of the work is done online at home and thats where our reading was done. It was all lecture in class. BUT... I felt that having THIS hard cover book would make a difference in my education. My school does not offer this book, but instead a special edition that's made for Pasadena City College, and it only has half the information that is in the full version (the book here on Amazon). And the best part is... Even after buying this book for 248 on amazon (pre-tax) I still had to buy the online Course access key for 150 which had the ebook and all that stuff just so I could participate in class. BUT this review is not for that product, its for the actual hard cover book.. which I LOVE! My grade would not be anywhere close to what it is now (an A) if I did not have this book. I personally just cannot learn as well from reading on a screen versus actual paper. In addition, the book is so well written, has an awesome flow to it that takes you from one subject of law to the next, how they tie in together and other sections of law, etc. Overall AWESOME Book.

If your a student and thinking about buying this book in addition to the online course key's that your instructors are forcing you to use.. I highly recommend it. Not only do you get to have a hard copy of it, you get to KEEP it after that 365 day lifespan for the online ebook. I have a bookcase that is dedicated to my school books, and now a whole shelf just for the start of my law library.
on January 21, 2016
I love the layout of this textbook. I freaked out with how many pages this book has and was worrying about how am I gonna understand all these terms. Once I received my book I glanced through it and seen that the layout was nice and easy to understand. It is way better than most of the textbooks I have for college.
on January 22, 2017
The book was said to be in good condition and the back cover is barely attached to the book. The front it starting to come apart too. I would consider it was poor condition. Had never had a problem with any books in the past.
on December 21, 2013
I rented this book because it is required by the university as a textbook. But now I think I will buy my own copy. I think it's a must have book for any person who wants to avoid being sued.

It's very informative and EASY to read and understand. It's written for the common man, not a lawyer.

This book will save me a lot of lawyer and consultation fees. It will also probably save me from being a victim of fraud.

It's very enlightening.

A law abiding citizen :)
on February 7, 2017
Wish the author would use more common names for people in the scenarios. It's hard enough to comprehend the language of law and then you are trying to figure out how to read these crazy names for people.