Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on March 19, 2014
This was not a good purchase for me because I already knew Word, Excel and Outlook, 2007. Therefore there was too much information for me to wade through to find what I needed.It would be great if there was a section that just covered update changes. Also the spiral binder continually kept coming out of place. Very annoying. The information this booklet presented was better suited to a first time student, in my opinion.
on July 27, 2015
=)
on August 10, 2014
bought as course requirment
on November 1, 2011
I bought this for a computer applications class. The information in the book itself is pretty intuitive, although I think they could've done a better job at formatting everything so the info is easy to locate. My exams are open book, so it was difficult to search for all the information in a limited amount of time.
3 people found this helpful
on April 1, 2013
this product was ordered for a class and it appears to work as advertised. i have been using it and it shipped quickly so i am happy with my purchase
on November 19, 2013
this book didn't come with a cd but it came with a code, I believe. but this book was a very good shape and condition when I received it. the sender was wonderful.
on September 20, 2012
I researched to find a book for my classes in good condition and a good price. I thought I had so I purchased it. It's condition said very good and I paid $85+ for the book! When I got it it was barely held together. It was Used multiple times by the used stickers on it! It was held together with packing tape!! Was NOT very happy with this!
on December 21, 2015
i loved this pruduct amaing helful.
on October 11, 2012
I ordered this for my friend who is too lazy (or too dumb) to make her own amazon account lol. But the book got here in 2 days with expedited shipping and it's in fine enough condition so she's satisfied, no issues.
on September 14, 2015