Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Consumer Behavior
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on September 30, 2011
I use this book in the undergraduate course I teach on Consumer Behavior. The book is well organized, starting with the basic cognitive and motivational processes that underlie information processing. Next it moves to how people form attitudes and make decisions. Finally it covers how to target specific groups of consumers and how culture influences consumption decisions. The research it cites is up to date and credible. It could be written at a higher level (it seems pitched toward 100 level courses), but is the best textbook I have seen of the 5 or so I have checked out so far.
on December 2, 2015
Great book. I ordered this for a course that required the newest edition, but this edition worked great for a much lower price. It includes vocabulary definitions highlighted in the margins, which helps a lot for studying.
on August 25, 2013
The delivery speed was good. The book has barely any marks on which is good but the entire top of the book has wrinkles (most likely from water) and that's a little bit frustrating. All in all it's not too bad for the money.
on April 9, 2013
I had this book for the consumer behavior course at my school. First of all, let me make it clear that consumer behavior at my school is considered an intermediate course which people should take in their Junior year. Having said that, this book has so many entry-level knowledge that I constantly wondered why anyone would waste papers printing them. I understand that sometimes author tries to cover everything so students understand the whole picture, but I still have to say some materials were simply a waste of my time and money.

Chapters are very disconnected and it was clear that the book authors didn't bother to spend some quality time reading each others' work. My professor had rearrange the order of the chapters to make everything easier to understand. Organization is really puzzling here to me, I mean, why would you have a term in the prior chapter thoroughly explained but not emboldened and come back several chapters later and emboldens the word and explain the whole concept once again?

Go read The Strategy and Tactics of Pricing: A Guide to Growing More Profitably by Nagle, Hogan, and Zale, that is a college level book right there.

Anyhow, at least my professor made the class interesting and gave us some decent work to do on the side so I actually learned something new.

I give it one star for my amazing professor but I just cannot agree with her choice with this book.

Hopefully no one else waste their money on this book.
on January 17, 2015
This book came quickly and it is in great condition. There is a lot of history in this book and you know somewhere out there are students who had to go through this dreadful class as well. Perfect, thanks!
on August 1, 2010
a good introduction to various sociological influences into marketing and how to better understand why it affects people
on March 2, 2013
This book was required for my class so it's good but i might (I am sure I wouldn't) not have bought it otherwise.
on February 4, 2013
the book was arrived in time before my class and the book looks just like a new one. thanks a lot!
on August 23, 2015
i just received my final grade and it was an A , thanks to this book
on September 29, 2014
Worked for class, just what I needed