Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 99 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 127 reviews
on August 13, 2017
This was a present for my husband. He said he wishes he would have learned Latin in school, now trying to catch up.
on August 25, 2016
No problems at all, nice product, cheap
on March 13, 2017
It's clear, concise, and quite complete.
on March 11, 2016
My son is in his 3rd year of High School Latin. He has yet to stop singing the praises of this publication. He saw his grade go from 3.8 to 4.0. His instructor was very pleased he has this book. The instructor encouraged the entire class to purchase this exact same volume!
on March 13, 2017
Nice Latin to english dictionary.
on December 16, 2015
My son likes this and has a 100 average inLatin
on September 13, 2017
Son is using this for Latin class at the Leman Academy of Excellence!
on September 29, 2012
This Latin English dictionary is one of if not the best out there for students of Latin. This handy little dictionary saved my sanity many times when I forgot what a word was or even, with the help on the conjugations in the front how to decode a word. It is a must! I have even kept my copy now that I am out of Latin for when I go back to the text to reminisce or for when I run across those words that make you wonder. All around it will help. And everybody should learn Latin.
on February 9, 2016
I am currently taking my fourth Latin sequence in college and have never used a Latin dictionary before, but the size and volume of material is practical. It is easy to read and well written. Worth its price.
on August 27, 2017
This would be a five star dictionary, apart from the fact mine is missing pages 521-564...maybe just a factory reject, hopefully others didn't receive their's like this. Nevertheless, I'll just be getting a new one of this dictionary! It is a good size!