Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Language Network: Grammar, Usage, and Mechanics Workbook Grade 9
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

75%
25%

on April 16, 2011
This is a good teaching tool, and I have the 6th grade version, which is wonderful for 6th graders, but this one is not advanced enough for my older students. It was a "lets see" purchase. We are looking for new grammar workbooks, not vocabulary, and I have been ordering different ones to see if they will meet our needs. This did not do that for me; I want my kids to be at a higher degree of English grammar than this supplies. As I said, overall, a good product, it just is not what I am looking for. The series though, I highly recommend it; when coupled with the teaching text it works wonders and saves countless hours of making your own worksheets. There is also an answer pamphlet that is nice. All these things were discovered at different times... I wish I had only known.
on September 29, 2006
These notebooks contain the kind of language arts work that I wanted my kids exposed to in grade school. I knew this would be the kind of work they'd receive in their high school. KIDS ARE NOT BEING PREPARED FOR THIS LEVEL OF ENGLISH IN GRADE SCHOOLS ANYMORE AND ARE GETTING A TRIAL BY FIRE FOR IT WHEN THEY ENTER HIGH SCHOOL. I really felt this book covered alot but sometimes I found better explainations for the work they were wanting done on a topic in other language books. There is a companion hardback book that can be bought seperately for this coursework...
on February 1, 2016
Great reference book
on May 12, 2007
The book was in great condition, as described, and arrived ahead of schedule.