Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: Paperback|Change
Price:$58.90+ $3.99 shipping

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on January 23, 2014
required for my course. great price/quality ok..the spine was a little loose and I lost some pages but it lasted the semester
on October 15, 2009
Those Who Can, Teach is a great book for beginning educators and those who aspire to become so. Unlike many textbooks floating about in the world, this book expresses it's lessons in interesting aspects and with good humor. It is far from the dry reads many professors offer in the classroom. I would thoroughly recommend this book to any Education professor searching in need of a text, as I am currently a student who is required to read this book. This textbook will not only express what a future educator needs to know, but it is also a book that can hold the reader's attention.
on September 27, 2014
For a class. Cheap but smelled funny. Lysol-ed it.
on October 6, 2014
Perfect condition
on April 11, 2010
I bought my book on Amazon for the first time. I was very impressed on how fast it got to me.
on March 2, 2010
I purchased this book about a week before the college course I had signed up for started. It took 20 days and receive the book and by this time I was way behind in class and unprepared for quizzes and class discussions. This fact was reflected in my grade at the time. I would highly discourage other consumers from buying college texts from bookbyte as they are extremely slow in getting the item delivered!!
on September 12, 2009
I still have NOT received this book, after ordering this book on Aug. 24. The money was withdrawn from my account by the place, but after trying to e-mail this person a few times, NO responses have been forthcoming.
on January 9, 2007
This is a great book for Intro to Ed. Easy to read.