Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on February 13, 2015
delivered quickly and works great!
on March 1, 2015
Okay !
on January 31, 2015
Item as described.
on December 15, 2014
Was exactly what was needed for my son's Spanish 2 class. Received very quickly and for less money than would have gotten through the "official" channel.
on November 26, 2011
Even though I'm not a huge fan of learning spanish, this book really helps me get my homework done. I reccomend that customers buy more workbooks from amazon.com because theyre acurate and well taken care of.
One person found this helpful
on September 24, 2013
purchased for my son to used in addtion to the worksheets he gets. Matches textbook and good practice items with removable pages.
on December 1, 2001
Not excellent, good. Unless you have the Paso a Paso 2 textbook, this is going to be positivly worthless because in Paso a Paso, you learn by recognizing pictures and associating words with them. The workbook is similar: it shows you a picture, you write down the word/fill in the blank/understand the phrase/etc. Also, when I read a book, or start working in a workbook, I usually like SOME kind of introduction, like "We hope you like this book" or instuctions on using the book, or EVEN a Table of Contents, but none of that in this book. You open up to the title page, you flip the page, and you're right to work. Otherwise this is a good book to work in.
5 people found this helpful