Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 63 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 125 reviews
on June 7, 2017
My daughter loves the Magic Tree House series books and this was no different! She read this book in one day! The book arrived in two days and was without a scratch!
review image
on January 13, 2016
My granddaughter loves this series but I was shocked at how short these books are. I will find another series to buy for her.I don't think these are worth $5 each.
on September 18, 2014
I love reading these to my daughter. she jas quite the imagination and these books really keep her interested. we share the reading...I have her read some and then I read some --keeping her engaged and improving her reading skills. If you have a child with a vivid imagination....this series is for them!
on July 9, 2016
My 2nd/3rd graders thoroughly enjoyed reading this in conjunction with our study of rain forests. Of course, my students and I have not found a Magic Tree House book we don't like! We liked the way they could learn many facts about the rain forest while reading an enjoyable story. We also learned more about character traits.
on March 15, 2017
My 5 year old loved this book .
on August 17, 2016
All of the books in this series have been great so far. My son just started second grade and has been reading these books as part of his nightly reading assignment. I love how each book builds off the last. It gives my son something to look forward to each week as he reads these.
on June 5, 2016
The Magic Treehouse books are truly magic, my 8 year old son loves them and I can't keep up with ordering them. I have purchased 4 at a time and he reads them in days. They are great books and great for his imagination!
on June 22, 2017
Love this series and would definitely recommend it to anyone love the adventures and mysteries plus the suspense and easy to read chapters
on February 15, 2017
My kids love Jack and Annie books. I love that Annie is a strong adventurous female lead and how educational these books are.
on May 10, 2016
My six year old son with little interest in reading independently was so excited to read each new book in this series. The story continues, so it's best to read them in order.