Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 64 reviews
on February 1, 2007
I found that this Bible was laid out to draw the interest of a young woman between the ages of 13-20. Besides the scriptures in each Book of the Bible, there were other short stories and paragraphs interspersed with illustrations throughout to help the person to compare how the words and message in Biblical times of the Old and New Testament could relate to their own personal life. Hopefully, they could come to a conclusion that people have similar problems and situations no matter how many years separate the generations.
on July 4, 2014
Great format for girls, and wonderfully age-specific commentary. The message of God is clear and understandable.My encouragement would be for girls to also be familiar with the standard Bible verses, so they can readily recognize the quotations folks normally use, such as "I can do all things, through Christ, who strengthens me", as opposed to the more ... casual... verbiage in the Revolve Bible.
on February 6, 2015
This is my third purchase of this bible. I gave the first one to my teen daughter, the second one to a tween friend, and this copy I bought for myself. I love everything about this bible!! I really like how it explains the history of each book (who wrote it and when).
on January 21, 2008
I was very impressed with the amount of historical information at the beginning of each book. My daughter was very excited about the focus for teenage girls. This book is fun and informative - what better way to learn about Jesus.
on November 4, 2012
My younger sister was diagnosed with Leukemia two years ago and one of my cousins gave this bible to her. I really helped her and my family connect to god in a different way. The understanding of God's word it gave all of us was amazing. When my sister passed away the bible was given to my baby sister who is twelve and she absolutely loved it. We have since gotten one for each one of our cousins and many other family members. This bible gave me strength hope and helped me keep my faith when I was floundering. If you're thinking of giving this as a gift or getting it for yourself you can't go wrong
on January 11, 2011
I was looking for the perfect tween Bible--not too girly,not too plain. This Bible is beautiful and my daughter loves it. When your 12 year old asks for a new Bible--you don't say no!!! Love this one and the new version is easy to read ,but not too different from what is being used at church. Great purchase!!
on January 28, 2014
I thought it was written in "teenage" lingo, useful, but she hasn't really opened it since Christmas night.
I was happy with the condition and the way it was laid out. Has some colored pages, with questions a teen might ask with some answers and simple ways to do the right thing.
on February 5, 2013
This bible is the greatest purchase I have ever made for my 12 year old daughter. The quizzes that are attached inside the bible makes you think long and hard about the decisions and choices you make in life. the way this book is laid out with the devotions makes me want one for myself. It is really teen oriented and really triggered towards the struggling girl that we have all been at a very young age. if you are looking for a bible that will "speak" to your daughter then this is it. I'll buy many many more in the future for friends and "other daughters" in my life.
on May 22, 2014
I have bought over 10 of these in the last few months for girls in my youth group. The revolve bible is easy to read has some good helpful information and is great for young Christians. I also have one for myself that I reference when I am teaching it is really helpful. I highly recommend this bible.
on February 23, 2011
I reccomend this bible for an actual teenager or "spiritual teenager." This bible breaks the word into more understandable text. The daily devos, quizzes, promises, world view, bible memorization tools help further one's growth and relationship with God! Being able to understand the text more assure more use!