Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 542 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 589 reviews
on May 18, 2017
Great for starters. It is not a complete set of everything but is great for teaching music and drilling yourself on your knowledge. The cards a good quality and also include numbers on the back so you don't have to worry about them getting out of order (I know not everyone cares about that but for those who do there you go.) I bought these to help teach music and found them to be very helpful especially since they include time signatures, dynamic markings, key signatures, and staffs. Like I said it's definitely not all encompassing but is great for beginners.
on September 16, 2014
Not what I was expecting, but for the inexpensive price I can make them work with a little effort in my part. Very thin, paper like weight, so not very durable. If you know this going into it and are willing to put in some time to use this as a tool for teaching instead of a finished project, it's a great deal. For the money, you couldn't make all of this and print it out. Just be prepared to use it as a piece of a teaching system.
on October 20, 2013
We have several flash cards not music but alphabets and math.
When compared to these this flash card is so thin and large it is VERY difficult to handle.
I usually hold 1 card at a time so I can read the answers on the back while showing it to my kids
but you can't do that with these because the answer see's through and you can read the answers!
But then you have to hold the whole deck or at least a few at a time but these things are big and flimsy that
changing the cards doesn't go smoothly.
I would recommend getting something else.
on June 2, 2016
Great for travel or make a game out of learning musical notes. My daughter's teacher recommended it when she couldn't remember the notes. We used them on the plane, and I gave her a reward when she gets 10 correct answers in a row. I wish there is a pouch for them so I can keep them together. 2 rubber bands did the trick, though.
on October 1, 2016
These flash cards were great and very helpful. Perfect for learners. Seller was great shipping them out to me within a few days.
on October 31, 2016
I take these cards with me to study with they are easy to transport and very useful.
Jacqueline
on December 31, 2016
I love these flash cards. I am an adult piano learner and they are very helpful for learning notes and where they are on the keyboard. I bought two sets, one for myself, and one for my niece. She loved them also!
on May 13, 2016
Very nice. The cardstock is not super thick, but the print is large, bold, and perfect. They are a great size. The colors are nice. They are a good learning tool.
on May 22, 2017
Great to help beginners for learning the notes, have two grandchildren with electronic keyboards, these cards really help.
on April 21, 2017
These cards are perfect for teaching your child to read music. I am very happy with my purchase. I didn't find these in the stores. Thanks Amazon.