Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 21, 2016
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my 5 year old grandson. He was so surprised and happy. He had checked out this book from the Library twice, and was so happy that he had his very own copy to keep. He likes these books so much I want him to have the whole series.
on December 6, 2015
My 8yr old had a book report due and it had to be on a holiday book. This book was recommended to us from a friend. My daughter absolutely loved it and asked to start collecting them all. Santa will be bring her more for Christmas:) You won't be disappointed! Even I am excited to start collecting them all.
on June 24, 2016
We bought this book for our Christmas in July book exchange. My boys picked this book out because they loved it when they read it. My boys are ages 10 and 9. Magic tree house book are their favorite!
on January 26, 2016
This made a wonderful Christmas gift for my 5-year-old nephew who is a big fan of the Magic Tree House series. It's the perfect non-toy gift for kids that they are sure to love and get a lot of use out of! I would highly recommend this to anyone.
on December 27, 2016
My granddaughter collects these books. A nice Holiday addition to her collection.
on December 29, 2016
How could we not buy a book that has our street name in the title! adorable Jack and Annie book!
on February 23, 2015
My 7 year old read this book in class and enjoyed it enough to want to purchase it for the gift exchange in his class. He said that the student enjoyed receiving it as a gift. Packaged well and arrived on time as usual
on March 23, 2015
had purchased this for my grandmother, because she gives these to my cousin's small children, but none of the stores where she lived carried this paricular number. the kids liked it, and gram was happy.
on January 3, 2012
Magic Tree House chapter books are great! My 6 year old grandson loves it. Amazing that he can just listen to the words and feel like he is in the story. This particular book...Christmas in Camelot...had a bit more magic than I would like to have read about, but all in all the book was very good. I would recommend Magic Tree House Books! We have read several together and have enjoyed each one of them!
on October 21, 2017
A birthday present for my grandson. I am sure he will love it.