BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Gun: A Visual History
Format: Paperback|Change

on September 20, 2017
Ordered this for my husband for his birthday

He loves the photos and the stories. These do not usually catch his attention but he had browsed this at a store and then talked about how he should have bought it on his way home. He is 58
on December 11, 2014
A good book with plenty of pictures. I got this for my 8 year old son who loves weapons. I wish it showed more of the modern guns, this is mostly the real old stuff, but I think he will enjoy it.
on January 21, 2016
I was a little disappointed in this book in that it leaves out a lot of details, and I feel doesn't really cover the guns that changed the game throughout history. As a picture book it's OK, but if you want real history of firearms look elsewhere.
on May 26, 2016
This is a great product for any gun enthusiast. This book holds tons of accurate information with pictures and holds your interest. Great product
on March 12, 2016
A fun book that moves you through small arms development. A good add to my collection. This was one of three books I recently orders and I'm happy with each.
on April 29, 2017
Good book.
on February 13, 2016
This was used as part of a Charity Auction package. I will assume the winner was happy with it.
on May 2, 2016
Nice book ! Great publisher ! Never been disappointed by this company .
on July 11, 2012
I probably should have read the description better because i thought this was going to be a full book but when it arrived I discovered that it is only half size. For being only half the size that i thought it would be the book has some interesting guns but not much history in it. The organization of the book doesn't flow with gun design or history, having sporadic inserts about modern gun companies through each section. I have seen better full size books such as the books made by will fowler.
on December 13, 2016
This is an extremely popular book with upper middle school and elementary students in our library. I can't keep it on the shelf!