Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on August 9, 2016
I was a fan of Gloria Loring from my teens. Though not a household name, she has touched the lives of many people who may or may not even know it. This memoir reveals dimensions of her life and its troubles that I did not know about. She has overcome some personal tragedies by turning therm into ways of helping others. Her problems would have sunk many people even if they had her advantages. Her spiritual journey may not be for everyone, but it is more universal than you might at first realize. The audio-book is performed by the author who happens to be an accomplished singer as well as an actress.
on November 27, 2012
This book is an absolute MUST READ for anyone who is looking to find peace and have an optimistic view toward life, to be a better you. Reading the book really opened my heart to not feeling so negative about myself and looking for the good in me as well as others. I enjoyed the way Gloria shared very personal moments of her life with us. I laughed and cried through the book. I am happy to know that Donald brought so much to her life and actually taught her to be more kind towards herself. On Days Thaao called her Glitz; I think that's a perfect nickname! I imagine she is referring to Joe Gallison as the cast member she had a disagreement with. If you watch youtube my username is lizneilfan and spiesoftheheart2 is uploading the Liz/Neil storyline starting with the time she was in jail. I really enjoyed how she spoke of Yoga and all the ways we can tap into ourselves to be a better person and to have peace. I will be reading this book over and over; it is that good. Thanks, Gloria for all the time you put into researching and writing this amazing book.
on December 10, 2012
Coincidence is God's Way of Remaining Anonymous is a soulful, insightful and well written book. It is rare to find a memoir about any one in the music and entertainment field that offers such deep and understood philosophy. Gloria has written her story in order to freely share from her heart and difficult life experiences as an offering rather than an ego centric exercise. For this reason it is a book well worth reading and keeping. She offers us teachings from master teachers and having spent some time "behind the scenes" with Gloria , I can tell you she does live by the wisdom she shares. This book is a wonderful read and a marvelous gift to share with others in your lives.
on October 14, 2012
This is a beautifully written, thoughtful, and inspiring book by an amazing woman who has long topped my most-admired list. "Coincidence is God's Way of Remaining Anonymous" shows why she belongs there.
on December 21, 2012
Those Day's of Our Lives fans who expected "who's slept with who" tell-all will be pleasantly surprised to find that this book has got two things most soap operas don't- truth and depth. Gloria, one of America's true ladies of song, sets an excellent example of manifesting a dream. She's pursued her dream of singing, unwavering in her determination, since she was a very young girl. She was later fortunate to be cast as a chanteuse on Days, which opened many unexpected doors for her. But behind the scenes, Gloria's real life was filled with ups and downs, and drama of it's own. Finding out your three-year old has diabetes while your marriage is slowly unraveling, having your record company drop you on the heels of a hit song, it's certainly enough to make one fearful or bitter. But what I love about Gloria is she is always looking for the deeper lesson underlying every setback (and she'll usually squeeze a song out of it, too). With grace and grit, she has used her life to turn negatives into positives whenever possible. In this book, she shares her faith, miracles, hard-earned life's lessons - and don't worry Days of Our Lives fans, there's a little spice and drama in there too.
on October 29, 2012
Coincidence Is God's Way of Remaining Anonymous: Reflections on Daytime Dramas and Divine Intervention

I received Gloria Loring's COINCIDENCE IS GOD'S WAY OF REMAINING ANONYMOUS as a gift from a friend. I have thoroughly enjoyed it, have already read it several times, and will do so again in the future.

I was hooked from the first page. In fact, I felt as if I was having a personal chat with Gloria Loring. Her authenticity and sincerity are very refreshing. I was delighted to discover that this relatively small book contained so many powerful messages. Gloria teaches, inspires, and shares a path for transcendence to a brighter and more fulfilling life. She speaks from her heart, and touches others. She spoke to my spirit and made my heart smile.

Thanks Ms. Loring for this beautiful gift, that clearly will "keep on giving."
on October 11, 2012
I received the book a couple days ago and promised myself I'd read it this weekend, but after a few paragraphs, I got tugged right in, reading as much as I can during the work breaks I have. I'm not even done with it yet and have actually gained more from this book than I have from some of the greatest self-help authors. I love her inclusion of scientific and spiritual details, written with a gentle, friendly hand. Gloria is a wonderful down-to-earth writer who speaks in a tone that makes you feel she's sitting right next to you! Whether you are a Days fan or love her music, or you are simply in search of inspiration and insight, don't hesitate to buy!
on March 20, 2013
I totally agree with this author. My only complaint is that the same thing is more or less said over and over again in the book.
on July 4, 2014
This is great! My mother started reading it and said it's so good, you hate to put it down.
on October 30, 2012
Gloria Loring takes us on a journey of healing with the ultimate gift of compassion for all. In making this journey with her, I found practical suggestions for healing my own wounds and a path to follow to this aim. With quotes from leaders of many spiritual disciplines, there is little religious bias and the book contains information about many spiritual paths. I applaud her courage and candor in sharing her thoughts and feelings with her readers and have already recommended her book to many of my friends. I found her adventures entertaining and her insights important for a wide range of readers. A must read for anyone who is undertaking such a journey. Thank you, Gloria!