Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on March 3, 2013
Prima's Halo Wars guide is an informative well written manual. Was having unhappy times with Halo Wars (shooters background), so after struggling a bit with it, decided to order guide on Amazon. It arrived quickly and has proven valuable when beating this game. Think knowing how AI "thinks" is crucial to completing achievements/winning battles in Halo Wars and that's where this guide has proven itself to me.

Illustrations and maps are very nice. Item locations, enemy description/behavior are accurate. Steps from building your stations to timelines and war tactics are all clearly explained for both solo and COOP gameplay to include Legendary level missions. Although I prefer to learn from gameplay when beating shooters; in the case of Halo Wars think the Prima's guide is well worth it's cost and can highly recommended it.
on December 10, 2012
This is one of the best RTS guides I have ever read. Not only does it give a detailed plan of action for getting through each mission, it also gives you the info you need to go your own way. Unlike some other guides, the writer was concise and writes very clearly, without it seeming too clinical. It was clear that the writer actually played the game, rather than working off of someone's notes. If you want to go through this game on a higher difficulty, this guide is a useful tool to get through each drop with minimal casualties.
on April 8, 2010
If you play Halo Wars you already know how intuitive and easy the controller setup is for this fast paced game is. The maps are all detailed in this guide along with the locales of all skulls and black boxes. I found the mission details invaluable in planning out my pre-mission strategies against the Covenent and the Flood on all 15 missions. The game guide also contains a section on concept art. While this section does not help you win any missions it gives you a good look at the work and detail that went into the game itself. All in all a good guide to get if you want to add some bite to your game.
on July 27, 2017
Great guide! I was never good at this game until now!
on June 11, 2016
Such a classic game. I had so much fun reading through this. Definitely helpful
on November 8, 2013
Got this for next to nothing on sale. I figured the game would not need one so didn't buy it on day one. When I did get around to playing the game I found out a guide would be pretty handy. Turns out I was right. this book is filled with info that helps you play better or get unstuck from a situation in a map. Worth what I paid.
on May 4, 2015
Got it and it arrived earlier then expected, the art work is fantastic!! I've been playing halo wars for 3-4 years now and it still taught me something, worth every cent
on July 6, 2016
Good value, very thorough
on January 2, 2013
When I bought this book, I had my concerns when I bought it as used, I never expected something as good as what I got. The seller supassed my expectation and so did this item. It helped me pass one level I which I had tried to pass a lot of times. It was really awesome.
on November 3, 2015