BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on November 19, 2014
I liked how the book was organized. It's a good study tool to refresh your memory, but if you don't already know a majority of the information in the book I don't think just studying this guide is a guarantee pass. However, I passed the test the first time after using this book to study after school ended.
on November 4, 2016
There are a lot of mistakes with the CD. It would mark you wrong when you actually got the answer correct. It would explain why the answer was the correct answer but not support the answer they choose. I had to double check my work at all times which prolonged the process of me reviewing. The book helped a little bit it just didn't help when it came to taking the test. Would not recommend this book. Get a different one!!
on October 19, 2016
This book helped me pass my exam! and become certified :)
on November 12, 2013
all the exams in this book are off in there numbering for the answers and the questions. it was very hard to grade the answers when the exams were completed. for the price i was very unhappy. i would buy the kaplin college version instead because it is half the price and it easy to read and understand. this book was just a mess all around.
on July 24, 2014
This book prepares the medical assistant graduate for the certification test. It is easy to read with practice quizzes at the end of each chapter and a final overall practice test at the end of the book. I highly recommend it!
on December 31, 2015
This is a fairly good study guide, however does not cover enough subject matter for taking the test if you have never taken it before or have little to no healthcare experience.
on July 18, 2016
I passed my test.. So it must have worked.
on April 3, 2017
very fast and everything as described
on March 26, 2016
helped with RMA...
on September 14, 2015
This is the only book I used to study for the CMA exam and I passed!