hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop

on March 8, 2017
Great, easy read on the subject. Came exactly as ordered!
on June 4, 2012
This book is very similar to the new edition. The page numbers are slightly off of course. In class all I do is compare the pages with my classmates texts and read the corresponding pages in my book. Some of the meds (2 so far out of about 150) have been different so make sure you get the medications from the power points in class just in case. Great deal!
on January 30, 2015
Makes for great reading. This book helps my interests in the area of Mental Health Nursing.
on February 4, 2013
while normally I find myself complaining that textbooks are over-detailed and dry, I didn't mind reading this book, however- I felt like it was written for high school level education, not college nursing students.
on November 21, 2014
Older more affordable edition but excellent for Psych Nursing Review.
on September 27, 2013
This book was the same as the recommended hard book but cheaper. I used the book for the semester and passed the class.
on March 23, 2010
It is fairly easy to read and is interesting. There are a lot of graphics in the chapters, so for visual people it is great. Out of all the required texts, I think this one is one of the best that I've been forced to endure ;)
on October 23, 2014
good book
on January 15, 2013
the cover and some pages had minor bends, but no tears. lived up to my expectations. i have no regrets.
on January 7, 2009
This book was easy to read and understand. I would recommend it for any nursing student. It's not full of useless information and statistics that you will never use. It has the information that you WILL need.