Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on April 3, 2017
very fast and everything as described
on May 31, 2008
I ordered this book to prepare for the CMA exam and am happy to say I passed it! This book is concise and covers every area of study in the medical assistant's job position. I enjoyed the book's sample tests at the end of each chapter, at the end of the book, and on the cd-rom. Super fun way to go over what can be rigorous material. Beautifully done!
on July 7, 2010
Loved the book. You take a practice test before studying the book then there are topics such as A&P and what is important -then after each section is a test on that chapter. At the end of the book is a prectice test like the real CMA certification test. Going through the law and ethics chapter I really realized how much I had forgotten!
on October 29, 2010
This book is a great book to study for the CMA and RMA exams. I love the practice tests that show you the correct answer and why. The disk with all the practice exams on them is a big help and the book is easy to read. It just goes over the key points you would need to know and you do not have to sit through hours and hours of useless reading.
on February 14, 2011
If you are about to take the CMA or RMA tests this book is full of information that you may see on the test! The CD is a wonderful addition to the book and lets you take simulations of the test!
on March 8, 2013
I was very pleased with this book. I liked the pratice test in the book and the CD that came with it. I do not think I would have passed my state cert test without this book. Get this book to help you prep for the state cert test!!!!! Good investment!!!
on July 9, 2009
This guide helped me pass my AAMA CMA exam in June. I would have been completely lost without it. It is definitely a good buy!
on January 18, 2011
I passed my CMA. This book is good for reference, but not passing the exam. CMA has a higher standard.
on October 23, 2014
I just passed my RMA test with flying colors and I am glad that I bought this book. I have been out of school for over 16 years and this book was a good refresher to help me study. I highly recommend this book for anyone going to take the RMA or CMA test.
on March 30, 2010
I agree with another person sharing their thoughts about studying this for the AAMA(MA) exam. It did not really help. I passed the exam, but not because of the book. I think AAMA exam carries higher standards and asked far more information than the book covered. I was very disappointed. I guess for general knowledge the book is pretty good, but not if your taking the AAMA (MA) exam