Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 464 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 569 reviews
on May 23, 2016
This is my 2 year olds favorite movie. He loves it and laughs hysterically throughout it. It's the only non cartoon movie that he will sit through and be completely distracted. Alfalfa totally Neville Longbottomed as well as he got older. The reunion cast photos are amazing! I would love a remake of this movie or maybe even a cartoon. It has such a silly and cute story line. It also is weirdly Donald trumps only acting part in a movie.
on October 21, 2015
I remember watching this movie as a child, so I found it On Demand and rented it. My kids loved it so much I ordered it from Amazon and we watched it again. My four year loves to sing Darla's songs and now we watch the videos on utube. This movie never gets old; we watch it over and over. We even quote lines out of the movie. Thanks for reading my review.
on November 16, 2015
This is the older newer remake of the movie and, in my opinion, it's the better one. I love the little Rascals. It's a great, clean family movie that stays true to the nature of the Rascals everyone knows and loves while updating the characters a bit and giving us another version of the Rascals to love as much as the others.
on March 30, 2017
Great new color production of a classic movie series. My grandson loved it and the adults also enjoyed the antics of the "new" Little Rascals.
on March 6, 2017
Kids enjoys it
on May 11, 2017
Don't go pass this fun movie, great for your collection, the kids are adorable.
on March 29, 2016
This has always been my favorite kid's movie! From when my children were young and now my grandson loves it. He's two years old. Plus there are a lot of famous people in it and the humor that adults will pick up on is hilarious. Highly recommend it! It's right up there with the original Sandlot movie.
on May 3, 2017
My granddaughter has watched this over and over and over.
on July 18, 2016
This is a great movie. I watched it when I was a child and now my 3 year old son watches it too! It is a favorite in our house, even if we watch it every day. "You only meet your once in a lifetime friends... once in a lifetime."
on April 1, 2017
love this movie watched it as a kid