BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on September 19, 2013
This book was extremely helpful for my NCLEX. The book layout was a simple read and it highlighted all the necessary information for NCLEX. I started reading this book 2 weeks before my NCLEX and I passed! There are two end of book tests and for me they were extremely hard but don't get discouraged because once you review why you missed some, you will tell yourself, "I knew that!" This book helped me refresh my memory, gave me some good mnemonics, and taught me how to answer NCLEX type questions. I highly recommend everyone to buy this book! You won't be disappointed.

Sincerely,

A very happy LVN :)

P.S. Good luck future nurses! Keep the confidence and you'll succeed!
on May 15, 2013
This is a great book to use for NCLEX review coupled with Sanders it's all you really need. But if you have to have content review classes because that's how you learn, Hurst review is the best. NCLEX Cram is good tool make sure you get a copy with the CD it's a valuable asset.
on August 20, 2013
I purchased this along with the exam study guide. They are amazing, full of the information you need without all the fluff! It is written in easy to understand language that makes you remember what you read. The study guide came with a tear out reference card that had the most amazing information that if you memorized only that it could make the difference between passing and failing alone! This is a must have for NCLEX study!
on October 15, 2013
It was a great tool to help prepare me for my nclex. I suggest it to anyone trying to gain more knowledge on some things they may not have learned
on October 28, 2012
Very informative and easy to comprehend! I used this book along with the Kaplan strategies book and course book and passed my Nclex on the very first try!!! Hightly recommend!
on June 3, 2014
You'll pass. Trust me. Complete the book, then take all of the tests. You'll be glad you used this guide.
on December 11, 2016
Fast shipment product as expected
on May 26, 2016
Great information and I plan to use it for my class. Its a great price
on January 3, 2013
I bought this to prepare for my NCLEX exam, I used this book to stud for 2 weeks prior to exam and passed on my first try with 86 questions. Highly recommend this book.
on September 8, 2012
Maybe it is just my style of learning, but I found this book way more helpful than the huge comprehensive review books or those terrible long drawn out review programs.