Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 103 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 111 reviews
on June 25, 2017
One of my favorite items and an excellent fancy gift w/ a bottle of champagne or wine!
on March 20, 2016
The Little Dictionary of Fashion is an interesting period piece. Some things are still valid to our sense of modern dress and other things are charming but very dated. When you read this book you should take into consideration the time and values of the day.
on July 16, 2014
Great quality for a great price, I love fashion books so it's a relief to be able to get a break on the price tag every once in awhile.
on August 15, 2015
Its a cute little book the would look great on a coffee table. I thought the book would be a little bigger but I don't mind. I loved reading it !!!
on August 29, 2016
This book is a time capsule! I enjoyed reading it and imagining I was leaving in that period of time when Dior advised women how to dress as a lady:)
on February 22, 2010
This is such a sweet little book! I saw it first at Anthropologie and went looking for it online and found it much cheaper on Amazon. There are a lot of fun old pictures of Dior fashion. It is a dictionary of fashion according to Dior, and he has such a fun and wonderful point of view. I have quoted many of his sayings in this book to my sisters!
on July 12, 2017
I love this book!!! So cute and perfect.
on January 6, 2017
Bought this for my Best Friend. She loved it! Looks chic stalked with her other fashion books.
on May 13, 2015
I bought this little book for my daughter who is a fashion designer and loves all things vintage. Written sometime in the '50's, it's a treasure to read and see how far we women have come as regards our "fashion rules."
on April 21, 2017
Nice, petite book. Well written book. Item was as described, fast shipping.