Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on February 2, 2009
This book is a must have for those interested in Texas politics and want a great starting book to get them involved. The cartoons in this book are very thought provoking; Just by checking them out you'll have your own summary on some of the major obstacles in Texas politics... I finished my class and im keeping the book for future references :)
on August 21, 2011
The book arrived in a timely manner, in the time period promised. The book was in very good shape, no tears, rips, or creased pages.
on March 10, 2010
I needed this text for a class I am taking.
I haven't read the book, but i would like to comment on the quick service that I received from the seller. I ordered the book and received it in 3 days. Thank you for your prompt attention.
on October 2, 2009
I ordered this book and received it in three days!!! The book was in great shape. it was used and half the price of the same used book at Midland College. I will use this supplier again.
on July 22, 2010
Seller notified me of order and sent tracking number. Shipped quickly after order. An excellent transaction.