Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Study Guide for Coon/Mitterer's Psychology: A Journey, 4th
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on December 22, 2013
This is an excellent companion to the textbook. It really helped me to pass a course I was really struggling with. The instructor didn't recommend it, but I decided to try it for the price. I glad I did, it saved my grade.
on September 9, 2012
This is a very fascinating book. Well written and very informative. I have enjoyed this book so much in fact that when the class is over I won't be selling it. I plan to go through it again and use it for reference in the future. Very interesting read that now has a permanent place on my bookshelf!
on January 23, 2012
I rented this textbook so I could help my spouse with her class. I found it easy to use on my Kindle Fire. Illustrations were clear and text was clear. Renting the Kindle book was much cheaper and convenient for me. My wife's textbook cost more than four times as much as the rental. It makes a great mouse pad now that she is done with the course.
on December 20, 2015
The book was sent twice and I was charged twice so that was a pain. They were nice and tried helping me send it back, but it wasn't worth it since the shipping cost more than the book itself. Overall, good.
on October 1, 2012
Okay, so I've never bought a textbook from anywhere but the book store at school. Ive bought used books from the book store and they were terrible, highlighted and written-on all-over. I was pleasantly surprised when I received my "good condition" used book from this seller. There isn't a mark in or outside the book. I'll definitely buy all future textbooks used from amazon. And, the price was 1/3 of the "new" price!!!!
on February 20, 2014
Plus I would recommend this product to anyone that is going into a Psychology class, and let them know to order from you all and they would get the book early enough for class. Plus I would continue to order from you all each term if the books are available at the time I need them. And I hope that you have the solution manuals on stock for Principles of Accounting at a reasonable price, please let me know soon.

on October 2, 2013
This book was used in my Psychology class at the University of Louisiana at Monroe. It is very interesting and I actually enjoyed studying from it. It includes many practice tests, which have actually helped me to pass my exams!
on September 23, 2013
I paid for this book and although I would be very happy with it, I never recieved it. This is the worst experience I have ever had with Amazon or Green Turtle books and I may fail my psychology class because of their oversight in shipping it on time to me. Thanks for nothing.
on December 21, 2012
Brand new as described. Fast shipping. Rate it excellent for the price and for the excellent book unique. Recommendation is No problem. Sometimes got to read things when it is a book or a study guide. I got confused but I was wrong so Improvement needed with picture from Amazon. Recommend this seller
on August 21, 2013
Worst service I've ever relieved. Bought a brand new book and received an old, worn out book. Terrible. I asked for a return to receive a new book and they said its nit their fault they sent the wrong book. Not even polite