Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

King James Gift and Award Bible 162RDG
Format: Leather Bound|Change
Price:$1.25+ $3.99 shipping

on October 13, 2016
Hope and love
on July 12, 2012
This was for my grandsons who wanted a Bible to take to Sunday School. They are only 4 and 5 so they work just fine.
Once they get older, I will buy them a nicer one with larger print. They love their Bibles.
on June 3, 2012
This book has very small words, hard to read and will not hold up. I thought it was leather bond but its more like paper bond not at all what I thought it would be. Would not buy again.
2 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on May 31, 2015
It's a very nice Bible for the price especially. I highly recommend it, even though the text is smaller than I'd prefer and the version is King James (not easy to read even if you've read the Bible for years like I have). I personally prefer different translations, but needed this one for college. The quality is excellent though, and definitely deserves 5-stars.
on June 15, 2016
very good product
on September 7, 2012
We're very pleased with this bible. Just what we were looking for. Makes a great gift for your teens or adult children.
on May 25, 2011
This Bible arrived in new condition and the sleeve that covers the book is sturdy and can be used over and over, to keep the Bible in excellent form.
on August 10, 2009
Good binding but needs to be stronger. Modern translation of the old English used is at the back. It has interesting topics that could guide readers to understanding the benefits of understanding the Word of God.