Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 21, 2016
This is a great paperback version of the dictionary. It's a bit thick, but the weight is fine and easy to keep with you. It's also updated, has great explanatory notes, pronunciation page, the periodic table and metric/measurement system. In addition it has a section of foreign words, biography and geography - common names of people and places. It is a great source and I highly recommend this product! You will not be disappointed!
11 comment| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 10, 2017
This shoddy, dysfunctional item is an insult to the Merriam-Webster name.
Within a week the ink smeared, the cover tore and the pages began to fall out. People, this dictionary is STUPID! You will not find the word 'metadata' or other tech terms.
I have a hardcover 1942 Websters dictionary that's relevant, useful and and fun to use because there is always something new to learn like ornithology (Huh?)
Reference texts are vital to my work and I always take good care of my books, would never intentionally harm them. Yet somehow this item found it's way into the garbage. Such a tragedy!
on August 4, 2017
This came as it said I need a new one and an up dated one I have been using it all day I have already referred it and the seller
on May 19, 2017
So small. Hard to read for older people. The large print addition doesn't have enough in it. Disappointed.
on March 8, 2017
Bought this for my nephew for 3rd grade. He uses it all the time and has one in his desk. All the gizmos out there this is still more reliable and quicker.
on May 11, 2017
This was bought so I didn't have to keep getting out the WEBSTERS UNABRIDGED. I have an edition from the 60's and a newer one from a few years ago. This little guy is okay (my daughter is 5) but don't know for how long. When she hears a word she doesn't know...she's looking it up. It's great.
on December 17, 2017
got 8 of these for my literacy group - the print is small but as always Webster's is great.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I bought this dictionary for my 9 year old niece so far she loves it and says it has helped her in and out of school.
on September 23, 2017
really liked it,but the printing is so small some definitions are hard to read
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Read through it in one night. Kidding but as to be expected for a dictionary.