Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 21, 2013
There is a wealth of information in these two volumes. Towards the end of the second volume it gets redundant though. I can guarantee that you will know the "problem solving process" by the time you finish. A purchasing tip is required, however. I had to order this set three times, because the first two sellers for some reason didn't realized that a 2 Volume Set meant that there should be two books. I kid you not. Send an email to the seller before you order and make sure that the seller has both volumes. The first two sellers gave me a refund, but it wasted three weeks of study time. Now that I have a complete 2 Volume Set, I will be keeping them, because they are excellent reference material. I initially got them in preparation for the Praxis.
on July 10, 2013
This is volume is a little out-of-date in as much as edition V is now out. That is what makes it a good bargain for the money. The information in the book is to the largest extent still current. I recommend this book for school advocates, parents, and teachers who want to better understand the would of school psychology. As an attorney, I use it in preparation for litigation involving school psychology evaluations, as well as to better inform myself as to best practices in school psychology. (FL Attorney Certified in Education Law)
on June 1, 2017
I only received Volume 2...
on March 27, 2015
I was expected to received the set but I received volume 2 and was unable to order volume 1
on June 27, 2015
l like it
on May 12, 2014
I received only one volume not two as I expected.
I chose this rating because I feel it wasn't clear what I would be receiving when I ordered it. I thought I would receive both volumes.
The book however was in excellent condition.