Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on April 7, 2017
This textbook is amazing. I ordered it to accompany my online history class, and couldn't be more pleased. The information contained in this book is organized clearly, with headings for each switch of topic that give a basic idea of what the section covers. There is also a lot of great extras included in the text, such as excerpts from letters, ads, and propaganda from the era it was covering. Some of the chapters are longer, but they aren't so long that I felt that I wasn't getting anywhere. They are mostly between 15 and 20 pages long. Overall I really like this book, and I'm glad I bought it. It has really helped my history grade and given me a great understanding of American history.
on May 15, 2017
Just as expected!
on September 17, 2013
The book is well written and includes fantastic art however its constructed to last one semester at most. The book appears to be printed on magazine paper with a weak binding and cheap cover. Obviously not made to last long. Very expensive for a paperback. - Hope I can resale it for at least half the price I paid.
on January 4, 2016
i bought this text book for my child's college class. it is exactly what her professor required her to have.
on February 8, 2016
I'm renting it for a college course. Nothing I haven't already learned in high school over a decade ago.
on August 11, 2017
Learned so much about America with this book!
on June 20, 2014
I consider this a four star because this product arrived on time, good quality of book and was at a reasonable price
on September 23, 2016
Great condition !!
on September 4, 2015
Love it. So much fun to read. Its honest about how screwed up history is. It doesn't sugar coat it.
on February 23, 2016