Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on May 25, 2016
I got a great price on this used book and saved TONS of money. I love Amazon for used textbooks. I graduated from the Community Nutrition program last semester and loved this course. This is a classic text and tons of info about all the govt programs like USDA, WIC and SNAP which help low income folks have balanced diet. There is so much information in this book I am keeping it as a reference for when I am working as a Community Nutrition professional.
on March 15, 2017
great book and great rental
on June 13, 2017
good use
on February 11, 2013
This book is awesome for nutrition majors and anyone interested in nutrition programs offered in their community and how to make a difference. I will be keeping it after my class is complete - mostly because my prof suggests that we do!
on November 14, 2016
ok
on August 9, 2016
Good!
on February 4, 2013
I chose the rating "I like it" because the textbook was in great condition and was very useful in my nutrition class.
on April 29, 2015
great
on December 13, 2012
Item just as described. Shipped very quickly to daughter for her college course. Thanks for quick shipment & highly recommend.
on February 14, 2013
very good book. easy to understand along with my class. I learned so much and it was very helpful for what I do.