Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shawn Colvin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

Criminal Procedure
Format: Hardcover|Change
Price:$92.00+ Free shipping

on April 26, 2017
Book is very informative and covers many aspects of the criminal procedure. Lots of court cases to learn from. However, I wish there was a answer key to the questions at the end of the chapter because sometimes I cannot find the answers (although it is my fault for not being able to).
on March 31, 2015
There were quite a few typos in the book. For the cost of the text, I would have expected better editing. The author's politic agenda and attitude in regard to certain topics is evident in his writing. I feel his one-sided approach to some topics is not conducive to learning in an acedemic setting.
on June 29, 2015
This book is full of fascinating discussions of court rulings that changed American law. Professor Samaha publishes new editions so that he can update the court cases and keep the book current. As a professor, Joel Samaha is extremely down to Earth, and strongly opinionated. I think both characteristics come across in his book, but regardless of whether you share his opinions, this text will help you understand both sides of the arguments and form your own judgements. Even though I had to buy this hardcover new, it was worth the money and I am not selling it.
review image
on April 27, 2017
Had to get for Criminal Procedure class. Good book. Lots of info and cases to see how the courts got to where they are.
on April 25, 2017
I'm not the kind of person to buy books and read them for fun. This was a required text for a college course. I passed the class with the help of this book so I am pleased.
on October 21, 2017
Used for school
on September 13, 2017
Near new condition, it actually arrived in better condition than what I was thinking. It only has highlight in the first chapter which is the chapter my class skips anyway. Other than that, great condition and at a really great price. I'll definitely be ordering again!
on March 22, 2016
Recommended. Very well written. Good textbook for a first or second year college student
on July 27, 2017
Needed it for class and it got here the day of.
on June 3, 2017
It is an excellent, informative book.