Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on June 1, 2017
The art is beautiful. A great addition to my collection!
on May 14, 2016
This is the best graphic novel that I've ever read and the art is just amazing. I highly recommend it. It ought to be considered a comic book classic.
on December 23, 2011
I flew through this book only to go right back again and really take my time with the larger illustrations. The images were full of story telling details that wound the short stories wonderfully within the larger tale. Full of twists and beauty, well bound and well designed, made my morning better than strong coffee.
on January 29, 2013
This was surprisingly a GREAT buy! When I ordered it I thought it would be a book with a few lovely pictures, I didn't anticipate a trip through childhood with fairie tales of angels & witches & good & evil. The first story drew me in with it's fimiliarity while the ending wrapped it up nicely. All in all, after I post this, I'm off to see what else Amazon recommends!!
on February 18, 2013
I purchased this book when one of my favorite authors mentioned it on her blog, and I am so glad I did. The storyline and the artwork are both inexhaustible-- I have read this many times already after having it only for a short while, and I notice something new every time. So, so in love with this book.
on October 25, 2016
Came looking great.
on June 10, 2015
I enjoyed this graphic novel immensely, for showing such different sides to angels and their stories.
on April 30, 2013
Great Book Amazing stories and art! I dig stories like this. Thanks for putting this book together all you groovin artists and writers
on November 21, 2011
Let me tell you that I ordered this book without reading a review or even reading the first few pages. I have yet to read this book in its entirety, but it looks gorgeous. The entire book is a piece of art work itself. Rebecca Guay is a wonderful artist for fantasy. I had first known Guay's work for the cover art in Bruce Coville's The Unicorn Chronicles series and thought they were decent. However, when I serched Guay's name on Google, I saw she was a really talented artist. I really haven't seen artwork this good in a comic book since J.H. Williams III's work in Batwoman: Elegy. I highly recommend getting this book just for the artwork.
on April 15, 2014
Even having read multiple academic and publishing reviews of this novel I was unprepared for it's truly different presentation. The art is rich, but teen librarians beware, there is plenty of nudity and near nudity in it to give conservative parents pause. The story is truly intriguing, and dark.