Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on January 4, 2015
This is the series for the superhero & monster fans. You get the best of the DC superheroes and the two best monsters......vampires & werewolves. I can not wait to receive the rest of th series of books so I can continue to read this great story.
on September 11, 2012
I guess I have a different take on this story than most others, but I found Batman and Superman vs. Vampires and Werewolves to be an exciting, and even creepy story. I kept thinking that this would be great to read again around Halloween time! Yes, Superman really isn't in the story nearly as much as Batman, but I'm a Batman fan so that's alright by me. Just the idea of the Dark Knight fighting magical and occultic creatures in the night time...that's a great plot to me! I love this book! Its now one of my favorite TP's in my collection.
on July 7, 2014
on November 29, 2016
Great story!, has a great introduction!
on July 6, 2013
When an epidemic of vampires and werewolves start appearing, it's up to the World's Finest Superheroes to figure out what's going on and do something about it. I love the idea of Batman and Superman battling supernatural horror monsters, and there is some absolutely beautiful creature and horror imagery in the comic, but the story itself is rather lacking. Still, if you like Batman, Superman, werewolves, and vampires, you should find this entertaining enough for a read. There's even appearances by a number of other characters from the DC universe, and homages to more horror classics (the problem is actually somewhat Lovecraftian in nature). Not bad, but nothing special.