Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

88%
12%

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on June 19, 2015
I bought this book for my adult ed class in anatomy. The book was at a great price and came in perfect shape. The book covers all the important body parts and functions necessary to understand anatomy. I recommend using Amazon to get your books and love reading the reviews on the one who sells these books, too. There are some not so good sights out there. This one was great. I continue to buy on Amazon for most of my study needs.
on August 8, 2016
exactly as described and good value.
on March 1, 2011
I am so thankful for Amazon for having this particular book for me to buy, I am soo happy with it, I order as used and it is like NEW, no writing, no pages bent or out of place, I couldn't believe it, it was my first time using Amazon for a book. I will definity use this site again!!!!!!!!!
on March 29, 2016
Good book!
on August 31, 2015
Good.
on March 18, 2015
cd is not working
on October 2, 2009
I got the book in top condition. Delivery came within 3 days with standard delivery. Overall, it was cheap, good and fast.