Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on June 14, 2017
I needed this particular book for a college course. The book came new and as described. The only weird thing is the pages are so very thin you can see through to the words on the other side of the page, and they are very delicate and rip easily even when carefully turning. The pages are similar in thickness to Bible pages. Otherwise, good book with good information.
on March 29, 2017
Very good literature book. The pages are easily torn because they are so thin.
on December 5, 2017
I needed this book for a class and I refuse to buy books I only need for 16 weeks so I always rent mine. My only complaint is the pages in this book are SUPER thin so you have to be VERY CAREFUL with the pages.
on February 14, 2015
This book is okay. I had to buy it for class and it meets the criteria I would expect from a literature textbook. My copy was missing about 100 pages and I didn't know it until the end of the semester. Because it was missing pages, I was unable to resell it.
on November 9, 2016
Used the book for English, and it was in good condition.
on December 27, 2017
Needed it for a class and it arrived nearly unused. A worthwhile purchase
on February 3, 2017
Process was as advertised. Easy to do. Recommended service.
on January 15, 2017
Purchased for college course. Good book
on March 5, 2014
I'm grateful for such a scholarly set of subjects in one book. I graduated in English many years ago and wasn't aware of this author. He is filling in many of the holes I left in those frustrating years as an undergraduate.
on September 18, 2016
I needed this book for a college literature class. I ordered it off of here because bookstores love to price gouge.