Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 25, 2016
My daughter is obsessed with Greek Mythology and mythology in general. This book was purchased after we got her the Egyptian Mythology book by the same company (National Geographic). She spends hours reading this book. She knows more about Greek Mythology than any other 7 year old I know. She has even drawn comparisons between the Greek, Roman and Egyptian gods.
This book is gorgeous and thorough. It is interesting and informational. I highly recommend it!
on April 18, 2017
This was a gift for my 12 yr old grandson and he loves it
on September 1, 2016
Our nine-year-old daughter is really into mythology and loves this book. The artwork is beautiful!
on December 30, 2016
More importantly my Granddaughter loves it. She is 11 years old and was doing a school project on Greek mythology.
on September 19, 2017
my dater could not stope reading it
on April 23, 2017
Arrived quickly and as described! Very nice book! Thanks!
on May 29, 2017
Exactly what I wanted and more.
on March 9, 2017
Daughter loves this book. There are lots of detailed pictures and information. It compliments her studies.
on June 3, 2017
Quick Service
on March 22, 2012
Couldn't be happier. My daughter is named after Ares, so we love to read the kids greek mythology books. The love Zeus and any time it thunders they yell, "Oh, Zeus is mad". So this book was a must. I saw it a Barnes & Noble and the price was significantly lower here. The pictures are insanely good, the pictures alone are worth buying the book. The book details all the gods and goddesses' stories and the stories are just short enough for my 4 & 5 year old to follow without losing focus. I highly recommend this book for all ages. Even adults, if you love greek mythology you can't go wrong with this nice reference.