Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

91%
Format: Printed Access Code|Change

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on December 15, 2013
Watch out. this is cd only no hard cover and it sometimes does help. I was under the impression it was hard cover book
on February 26, 2014
I answered 2300,rating 5.6 and i just passed my NCLEX with 85 questions. Prep-u works. it keeps you prepared for NCLEX
on February 19, 2014
A lot of the my classmates only used this to pass the nclex. This gives a very good range of questions on all nursing topics and client needs. I used this and Saunders nclex pn and passed nclex with 85 questions!

exam cram book is also good and it comes with a cd.
on January 4, 2015
Not great for Fundamentals per se but when you get into the nitty gritty of nursing school this is a great software to have. Not much difference from the RN but still great to study with.
on October 3, 2015
Very good resource
on March 30, 2016
just what I need for studies, helps me with all the subjects i am a little weak in.
on May 22, 2016
Really good. Help me a lot
on June 30, 2014
PrepU is super easy to use. The nursing questions are challenging and the rationales could not be more beneficial. Plus I purchased it at an awesome discount!
on January 18, 2014
worked well for me in my nursing class. really helped me for the nclex at the end of the semester
on November 20, 2014
Great product excellent condition. Nice price!