Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Format: Stationery|Change

Showing 1-10 of 70 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 74 reviews
on December 13, 2016
I bought this exact diary off of another site (and I paid a little bit more for it) and I LOVE IT!!! I recently returned from London and had a ton of postcards (both regular and over-sized), maps, ticket stubs, beer coasters and napkins and was looking for a way to keep it all organized but easily accessible. This diary fit the bill! The first 8 pages are about 3x5 (side loading - a total of 32 openings), which are perfect for regular sized postcards, tickets, London Tube Map, photos, beer coasters, etc. The remaining 16 pages are about 5x7 (top loading - a total of 32 openings) where the over-sized postcards, brochures, larger maps and just about anything else can fit. These pages are NOT flimsy (the brochure of The Clink is a snug fit and the page is holding together just fine) and the cover of the diary itself is sturdy. I spent several hours over the weekend arranging and then rearranging my souvenirs, unit I got the desired order. I am so impressed with this diary that I ordered 4 more off of Amazon (they will be delivered today, to my delight), one will be used for my Australia memorabilia that I have had in a box for almost 30 years; one for the cards, etc. my son has made me over the years, one for news clippings and other things that have tickled my fancy over the years and a spare for my future travels. I have fit so many things into the diary that it bulges a bit, but I just put an elastic hair band around it. I showed my completed diary to my co-worker today and she ordered one for her sister that likes to travel. This travel diary is amazing and I couldn't be happier with my purchase and I would highly recommend it to anyone!
review image review image review image
on June 28, 2017
Excellent Product! Highly recommended! I was able to take all of our ticket stubs, postcards and other random things from a long vacation and fit them all in this book for safe keeping! I liked the room they leave you to write descriptions of the items. I build this mini scrapbook in under an hour and now can display all these little things nicely! I will be purchasing again for our next big trip!
on July 15, 2016
got as a gift for my mom to keep stubs from our first trip abroad together and she loves it! it perfectly houses all the non-photo items from our trip. highly recommend as a gift for anyone who is going on a trip or even for yourself!
on November 15, 2013
This is perfect for the seasoned traveler or the new traveler. For the longest time I would collect tickets and pamphlets from trips, now I can just add my memorabilia to this diary when I get home. Great gift too especially for the price!
on February 17, 2016
Pages smaller than expected. Annoyingly separated in the middle that makes it hard to put in items larger than maybe a ticket stub. Needs more variety in space. Otherwise ok
on May 30, 2017
Gave this as a gift to my sister in law and she loved it! Great quality, attractive book, perfect for avid travelers
on June 12, 2017
Very cute. Wish the sleeve openings had some sort of enclosure flap as I can see smaller tickets falling out
on January 16, 2017
This offered a great way to organize the ticket stubs, coasters and other printed products that I collected while traveling abroad. It contains both 4x6 photo slots and full page slots (about 5x7), which worked perfectly to save city maps, location documents and more.
on January 18, 2015
I use it to save train, theatre tickets and random papers so I can enjoy remembering my trips.
Pockets come in different sizes inside so most paper souvenirs will fit- up to 5" by 7" will fit easily.
on August 24, 2017
I love this book! it was so easy to put all of my brochures and tickets that I wanted to keep from my trip. I usually end up leaving them in a box and never see them again, but now I can look back on my trip!