Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 31, 2013
This is a required book for my school but it is awesome. I bought a used one at school and gave it to my mom because she liked it so well. It's good for patients and nurses. It lets patients know what they need to know about the drug and what they should be educated on.....so if they get crappy description from the hospital then they at least get a good one from the book. I had to show my Dad how to use an inhaler this past weekend. The doctor and nurses told him nothing and he was trying to use it upside down. He is in his 70's and didn't watch a lot of TV growing up. He doesn't watch movies. He is a sports, history channel, discovery channel nut (and nothing medical). Even if you watch television it doesn't teach you how to use these things correctly. Seriously! I know you can read the paper inside but that is not what my Dad does. He needs kid gloves. LOL! So nurses please don't assume your patients know how to use inhalers, eye drops, and ear drops. I've had to go over these all with my parents. They have been using these items WRONG for the past several years. I didn't know it either. Ok....enough rambling off topic. I highly recommend this book.
on May 18, 2016
After reading some reviews about the newer editions, I decided to go with 2013. I'm very happy that I did. I have a 2015 edition and was not happy with the formatting. 2013 has the formatting that I'm used to.
on February 25, 2014
My professor recommended this for my Pharm class. It is definitely reader friendly, in my opinion. Generic names are in alphabetical order. Indications are clear, toxicity is indicated with ease... in short, there are bold headings that help one get to the info one needs to find.
on December 15, 2016
Just as I expected...perfect
on September 28, 2012
this is a pretty good handbook, not the best i've seen, but its self explanatory and it gives you the information you need for nursing, or any other medical course one might be taking.
on May 27, 2014
time for the newest version. this one is very good. has all the information needed. Great for nursing students. best book on all drugs.
on December 28, 2014
Great Book and it's self explanatory. Very easy to understand and very informative.
on September 6, 2013
I love this book. It is highly user friendly, easy to read, and find what you are looking for, and has all the information you need to administer medications safely.
on September 4, 2013
I love the compact size of this book and its contents! A must have for all nursing students lab coat pocket!
on February 3, 2013
I was looking for Saunders Pharmaceutical Word Book 2013 but it appears they do not make it anymore so I had to settle for something else.