Lyft Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on September 30, 2013
As it states. Helped my daughter immensely. Worth the dollars! Will be buying one each year she moves up. Small price to pay!
on April 10, 2014
It was quite good, but did not have a lot of the new presentations now being "taught" under the "plan" Common Core. We do not have the tests until next week, therefore I cannot tell you how much good it did for my grandson.
on May 26, 2014
Bought it as a practice guide for my son. It did help him to earn a higher score on the test. The test will soon be Obsolete in FL so it wont be applicable for much longer.
on May 15, 2014
Bought this book to prep my son for the FCAT. Material is well organized and well presented. Made it very easy to prep for the test.