Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on January 21, 2013
I just discovered this author and another friend recommended this book. What a delightful book and great information. As a behavioral research scientist, I have conducted extensive research on the energy of the body and have books published on the subject. The author has a very personable style of writing and her information is concise and well written. This book is definitely worth your time and investment.
on January 10, 2013
I downloaded this book very sceptical but was surprised by the authenticity of the author. Lori writes from the heart and had me looking into my life with a renewed thankfulness and true gratitude. Even though a short book, the words have a deep impact. I've found myself thinking about what I had read in Five Gifts To Give Yourself. Give yourself the gift, especially if you don't think you deserve it!
on April 25, 2013
I found this book to be a great refreshing gift for myself. Some times we are so involved on our day to day activities that we forget our needs and we just ignore our dreams. This is a nice starting point for breaking this bad habit, invites to think more about yourself. And sometimes it's just what you need.
on December 10, 2014
We all need to look back and reflect on what is going on in our lives. This book is a good place to work through those reflections. Embrace the concepts in this book and see where it takes you!
on January 25, 2013
I had a chance to read 5 Gifts. This book is a slap in the face, to wake you up and make you feel good about yourself.
I have learned to love myself and a new way to keep myself healthy and wealthy. You are next enjoying.
Grab your copy of 5 Gifts To Give Yourself
on April 6, 2015
The font layout was too large.
This was more an article or a blog post.
Real quick read.
Resource links.
on May 2, 2014
Short read full of very good ideas. I liked it you will as well. Give it a try. You will benefit from reading this book

Penny Garrison
on March 2, 2013
this book reminds us, with simple chapters, how to remember to care for ourselves. i did not like the extra large print that could not be changed in this kindle edition. it was worth the free price...
on July 19, 2013
I thought this was very well written. It gives you a lot to think about and also helped me to begin to let go of past mistakes to be able to move forward.
on February 12, 2013
It's just a lot of verbage of things we should already know. Anyone could have written this book. Not worth the time to read.